CBG Konsult AB is a Swedish company, established 1965, specialised in multilingual document management, which includes activities like project management, technical translation, DTP and software development. Offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Brussels, Barcelona, Warsaw, Shanghai and Detroit.
The Production Teams at the Barcelona office deal with cross-border project management, takes an active part in the multilingual content management and takes responsibility at global level for successful deliveries to many leading companies and public institutions.
Description of the post
As a Swedish-speaking Project Administrator, you will belong to a team that manages projects for companies and institutions in Sweden.
You will work together with different localization projects , which require both the capacity to follow established guidelines and to solve tasks that require sound judgment and welldeveloped teamwork skills.
The completion of a production process covers the following tasks:
- Receiving customer documentation for analysis of format and content.
- Customer contact to receive instructions, manage the flow of questions and answers
between translator and customer and inform the customer about the progress of the
- Planning and subsequent follow-up of delivery dates.
- Database management and preparation of translation files.
- Delivery checks and text formatting/layout of translated documents.
The position offers you an excellent opportunity to gain an insight into the global operations of a localization company working with the latest technologies. You will also enjoy a friendly
international atmosphere together with talented colleagues who represent different professions e.g. IT, project management, vendor management.
Since the company has suppliers, customers and, above all, offices with colleagues in different parts of the world, there will be a lot of opportunities for external contacts.
If you already have a linguistic background combined with technical interest, this position will offer you an excellent opportunity for personal development. You will have the possibility to work with publications in many languages and to develop your IT skills within the areas of database management and DTP.
Who are you?
We envisage that you have just completed your education and intend to embark upon a professional career. You are an outgoing person with a structured and methodical approach to work, and a very good capacity for logical thinking.
In addition, we expect you to:
- Communicate effortlessly in both written and spoken Swedish and English.
- Have interest in developing your IT-skills.
- Feel comfortable in a dynamic work environment.
We offer you
- Introductory training on software and procedures in order to facilitate your integration
into the team.
- Full-time position in an international team.
- Possibility to deepen your knowledge regarding languages and various application software.
- Creative and collaborative workplace with a friendly atmosphere.
How to apply
Please apply for this position by uploading a recent CV and cover letter in English directly at our website. We suggest you to apply as soon as possible as the position may be filled prior to the closing date for applications.