Responsible for providing excellent customer front-line assistance through a variety of channels and technology to patients with diabetes and healthcare professionals, understanding their needs and following all the systems and procedures established.
As an Advisor, you are focused on delivering a high quality, pro-active, positive, trusted customer experience and resolving a broad range of enquiries at first point of contact.
This role would be suitable for candidates with the right skills and mindset who also share the Roche values and make an active contribution to achieve our vision.
- Must: Fluent in Swedish (native) and English; any other relevant language is a plus
- Strong IT navigation skills – fast learner in new technologies
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Excellent customer orientation and service mindset
- Works with autonomy and flexibility, always with a team work attitude
- Multi-tasking, agile skills and flexible to adapt to changes
- Contributes with a positive spirit to a pleasant working environment
- Always willing to learn and grow with an attitude to go beyond (in a humble manner)
- Engagement with our organization and with the Customer Services Transformation Journey
- Permanent contract
- Path Career
- Salary Gross + Bonus
- 2 months training
- Guards by phone (payed as a plus)
- Residence in Barcelona