Location: Spain – Barcelona | Job-ID: 26621 | Contract type: Permanent | Business Unit: IT Service Desk
Do you want to join one of the top IT companies in the world?
Where we truly value attitude, effort and the desire to grow?
Where interest in learning IT solutions and wanting to help people come together?
Then Computacenter is the place to be for YOU!!
You´ll join an international team (people from all over the world) located in our amazing offices in Barcelona.
You will be part of a team that collaborates and supports each other. Great people to do great work and learn great things together.
Always helped and directed by a team leader who will guide you in your day-to-day tasks, and help you to improve professionally.
What is this all about?
Help our customers all around the world. You will provide the customer support and assistance finding practical solutions to IT problems. And we will train you to do so! (Fully paid)
You’ll enjoy a dynamic and wellbeing environment where people support and respect each other, while doing the following tasks:
- Answering and support queries via tools, phone and email, keeping daily contact with our users calling from all over Europe
- Resolving IT issues of our partners which can occur during the course of office work
- Documentation and logging of calls on the ticketing tool
- Delegation of problems which cannot be resolved to the competent teams
- Maintaining and improving customer satisfaction level
- Communication with your direct team members and different departments
What do we offer you?
- Permanent contract from the very begining (3 months probation period)
- Full-time jobs (39 hrs./week) in standard office hours, Monday to Friday
- Entry salary aligned with market standards: 20.535 euros gross/year
- Digital Ticket Restaurant Card, that you can use on your time too!!
- Private health insurance that includes dental care
- Fully paid training
- Possibility to hybrid work (from home and in our office with the greatest views of Barcelona)
- Compensation to work from home.
- Career development and leadership programs opportunities
- Free language classes (Spanish, French and English)
- Use and improve your language knowledge by being part of an international team.
- Fast recruitment process
- An environment where people support and respect each other with a good team spirit
- Informal Dress Code (be your self, and bring good vibes)
- Parking for bicycles
- Good Kitchen Facilities with free hot drinks
Who are you?
- You are fluent in Swedish and English. Having any additional European language knowledge is an advantage
- You are interested in learning about IT
- You have logical thinking and enjoy helping other people to solving issues
- You have outstanding communication skills and customer focused mind-set
- You have the ability to do multitasking
- You enjoy working in a team
- You respect the time schedule and are punctual
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services. We have about 15,000 employees worldwide who are accompanying our international customers on their path to digital transformation.
Our team of professionals serves corporate and government clients in a variety of industries. We support around 4.2 million users from our Global Service Desk. They are in more than 70 countries and speak 30 languages.
At our service desk locations, you can expect a dynamic, international and informal work environment with flexible work schedules and various offers for professional and personal development. Our informal atmosphere and the strong feeling of belonging makes you feel like being part of a great community.
Interested in joining a company with a strong sense of community?
We’re growing. We’re hiring. We encourage. We empower. We support.