If you are a fan of Digital Marketing and/or advertising, you are a passionate salesperson who looks into having a partnership with you clients, you like consultative selling, you like to work autonomously and in a collaborative, multinational environment and feel part of a project where all ideas are welcome… keep reading!
At Tiendeo we are highly motivated professionals, we like challenges and we are passionate about our work. If you feel identified, now you have the opportunity to enter as a Brand Partnerships & International Sales in our sales department for the Swedish market. We would love to meet you!
Our wide knowledge of our users’ consumer behaviour allows us to offer them the exact information they need of the retailers and brands near their location to help them shop in a smart way, allowing them to access the current offers in the market and get cashback from their choices. Our audience is dated on 75 Millions of monthly unique users and more than 10 Million downloads of the app around 47 different countries.
- Your work has a direct and clear impact: you are not just another number, you see your performance directly reflected in the results and it will be recognized by the company. Your efforts will be directly reflected on our users and you will make possible the opening of new countries around the world.
- Your opinion matters to us: you can always contribute with new ideas that will be taken into account. In fact, we look forward to implementing YOUR OWN new ideas.
- Flexibility: it is talked about in all settings, and it is done at Tiendeo. You will have flexibility in your time of entry and exit and of course, short-Fridays every week of the year. Flexibility is one of the benefits most valued by our employees.
- Flat structure: our 180 employees have direct contact with the Founders and Team leads who are involved in the day-to-day of the company.
- The terrace with sea views: it is a fact … our employees love it! We enjoy it during lunch and especially on Fridays after-work.
- Flexible retribution: you decide whether you want to distribute your payroll in expenses such as restaurants and transport, generating tax savings thanks to the income tax exemption of these products.
- Monthly Zoom focused on the news and results of the company: led by the Founders, it allows us to keep on track of the results of the company as well as the progress in every other area. For us, this is the key to engaging our employees and making them feel they are part of the project.
- English classes in company: we have the option of taking weekly classes with your classmates to improve your level.
- Annual individual budget for training: you manage your own budget to spend on education, from short-workshops to online courses or semester-long classes!
If you still wanna know more about us, check out this short video of what a day at the office is like with us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?…
How to succeed as a Brand Partnership & International Sales in Tiendeo:
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in consultative selling: You will manage Key Accounts in EMEA. You will be working autonomously from the prospecting to the closing and onboarding of the clients. Your experience will help you achieve a higher rate of turnover, making a real impact in the company’s results.
- You have the ability to think outside the box and find solutions to problems: in Tiendeo we are constantly innovating to improve the products and experiences we offer our consumers, and we are very fond of implementing new strategies to help us reach the best results. Being creative will allow you to come up with new ideas in front of your client and also within your team.
- You are fond of the digital sector: preferably in Marketing. Having knowledge about the sector always helps. Although if you don’t have it, don’t worry: our Onboarding and Training is designed for you to dominate the product quite quickly!
- You speak and write in both Swedish and Spanish: You will need perfect written and spoken Swedish to deal with your clients in Sweden. Also, you also need a certain level of Spanish so that you can keep up with the trainings of your onboarding. Any other languages will be a super plus!
- You are an BBA or Engineering Graduate: our OnBoarding is designed for you to master the product very quickly! Anyways, you need a strong background in business or Engineering because it is demonstrated that helps a lot to understand both your clients needs and our products and technologies.
- You have a strong interest in new technologies, innovation and especially in mobile technology: it will be part of your day to day, both in the performance of your job as well as in the culture of Tiendeo.
About your day to day in Tiendeo… You will:
- You will lead the sales meetings with C-levels from multinational companies in the retail sector in order to understand their needs and be able to offer them the best solution to increase traffic to their physical stores.
- You will design an individual business proposal for each of your clients based on previous analysis of their needs while adding unique value to their digital marketing strategy. To us, every client is unique!
- You will carry out your own benchmark and client prospection as a starting point to build your own pipeline of Strategic Accounts for the Swedish Market.
- You will lead the negotiation process and ensure the closing of long-term commercial agreements.
- With support, but also from autonomy, you will develop your own roadmap to achieve the annual sales objectives: you will carry out your own commercial strategy and you will organize yourself autonomously to achieve your objectives.
- You will reflect your activity in Salesforce: Our CRM is the bible of our commercial department. It allows us to have a clear and updated reflection of the progress of the commercial area and helps us to make quick decisions for good customer follow-up.
If you just felt we were talking about you, because you are passionate about the digital world, a born commercial with ambition and you love the idea of feeling part of a project in which you have a direct impact on the results of the company you work for, do not hesitate to let us know your interest by registering for the vacancy and we will contact you from HR to tell you about the project in great detail.