Webpower offers powerful email marketing software. Do you want to show our customers the Power of Webpower? And are you native Swedish speaking and writing? We are curious how powerful your answers are to the support requests.
You are comfortable working in a dynamic, international environment. You can stay calm, even when the customer does not. You have effective communication skills and are customer-oriented. You are able to anticipate the needs of our customers and then exceed their expectations with your service.
As Webpower support you will be the first point of contact for our customers. You will be responsible for the support of the questions and incidents our customer might have. Next to this you advice customers who work in the Webpower platform for their campaigns and email send outs.
You are the linchpin:
You are in frequent contact with different persons within our organisation, for example with the Client Services Engineers, Project Managers, the Traffic Manager and Software Developers about the progress and subject related part of our work.
Of course your work for our customers is confidential, you are not allowed to talk to outsiders about the customer data, prices, products and other organisation matters. As a born and raised client support employee you are, for sure, aware of this.
We ask the following:
- You are native speaker & writer in Swedish and fluent in English, (in writing and in speaking). Being a native Swedish speaker is a must! And Dutch and/or Spanish language skills would be a plus.
- You have effective communication skills
- You are service oriented and customer focused
- You have experience in similar roles (knowledge of html and email marketing are a plus)
- You have analytical skills and are proactive
- You are enthusiastic and will take the lead to support our customers on time
- You have a strong interest in marketing technology and developments in this field
- You have at least an vocational higher professional education or work equivalent
- You are available to work full time
- Full time job in the Spanish or Dutch Client Services Team (due to Covid-19 we all work remote);
- Competitive salary;
- Growth possibilities within Webpower organisation and the Spotler Group;
- Paid holidays;
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and intelligent colleagues
Webpower celebrated her 20th anniversary last year. We are a leading email marketing automation specialist with offices throughout Europe. Webpower offers the right products and services for email marketing automation for enterprise and medium & small businesses. Our mission? To make every dialogue relevant by personalising messages and sending them at the right time via the right channel.
The newest functionality, the Flow Builder, is aimed at automating and re-using customer journeys, delivering impressive results in a short time period. Well known organisations like the names on our website (see https://webpower-group.com/case) use the Webpower platform, but also smaller less familiar organisations. Our valued support and implementation team will assist our customers to get the best out of the Webpower platform and inspire them with the next steps in email marketing automation.
How should I apply?
Interested? Do you recognize yourself in the description above? And are you native Swedish speaking? Please send your resume and your motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Still have more questions, or are you interested in learning more about working at Webpower? Feel free to contact us, we will be happy to answer your questions or give you additional information. For more information please contact Erik Fleddérus (+31 6 8364 9279).